Reviews, Policy Reports & Opinion Pieces:
- "Ladies Log: Review of Tarini Bedi's 'The Dashing Ladies of Shiv Sena'" for South Asia Summer Reading Group 2019.
- "Women's Political Participation in Pakistan's Big Cities: Evidence for Reform". IDS Policy Briefing 166, Brighton: IDS. March 2019. (With Ali Cheema, Asad Liaqat, Shandana Khan Mohmand and Anam Kuraishi) [Link to Brief in Urdu]
- "Invisible Citizens: Why More Women in Pakistan Do Not Vote", IDS Working Paper 524, Brighton: IDS (With Ali Cheema, Asad Liaqat & Shandana Khan Mohmand)
- "Where's the Resistance at? Review of Aasim Sajjad Akhtar's 'Politics of Common Sense'" for South Asia Summer Reading Group 2018.
- "Survey: What is Half of Pakistan Thinking?" DAWN Pakistan. July 21, 2018. (with Ali Cheema and Asad Liaqat).
- "Thinking of Not Voting in Pakistan's Election? Think Again." DAWN Pakistan. July 17, 2018.
- "Courting Women's Votes: What Does This Mean for Women?" Ideas for India. July 01, 2016.