Policy & Opinion Pieces:
- "Why Malala’s British Vogue interview put Pakistan in a marriage panic" June 17, 2021. The Monkey Cage. Washington Post
- "Pakistan’s Participation Puzzle: A Look at the Voting Gender Gap" US Institute of Peace Blog. July 18, 2019. (With Ali Cheema, Asad Liaqat, Shandana Khan Mohmand and Anam Kuraishi)
- "Women's Political Participation in Pakistan's Big Cities: Evidence for Reform". IDS Policy Briefing 166, Brighton: IDS. March 2019. (With Ali Cheema, Asad Liaqat, Shandana Khan Mohmand and Anam Kuraishi) [Link to Brief in Urdu]
- "Invisible Citizens: Why More Women in Pakistan Do Not Vote", IDS Working Paper 524, Brighton: IDS (With Ali Cheema, Asad Liaqat & Shandana Khan Mohmand)
- "Survey: What is Half of Pakistan Thinking?" DAWN Pakistan. July 21, 2018. (with Ali Cheema and Asad Liaqat).
- "Thinking of Not Voting in Pakistan's Election? Think Again." DAWN Pakistan. July 17, 2018.
- "Courting Women's Votes: What Does This Mean for Women?" Ideas for India. July 01, 2016.